Sunday, February 12, 2006


Born in Negotin 22.01.1970, son of mother nature and father engineer. First years of my life I spent happily in woods of Badnjevo hill accompanied with owls, hawks and woodpackers. First serious interest in draftsmanship shown about age of 4. During elementary school, I have also finished music elementary coarse for trumpet and at age 11 already performing public in and outside Yugoslavia with Negotin City Orchestra. Through this period I developed interests in reading. History, nature, politics, science, comics, film and music. Up till today I have never been able to narrow my field of interst. After the high school and one year of Military training I enroled Agricultural University in Belgrade on my parents behalf, but find no interest, except in anatomy of animals. While on studies besides University pub, I spend most of the time and money on records, comics, concerts and exhibitions. After about a year of setling in "Bikic" animation studio war was ragging again on the Balkans. Animation and everything else was over with. In 1992 I enroled and finished one year of "Design" on Prishtina's University of FINE ARTS. After a year break I continued on FPUID Belgrade, and 1997 I have finished my education as Master of Sculpture on University of Applied ARTS and DESIGN. I am living in Budapest last 5 and a halfyears, running a company dealing in art, design and consulting. I staged several solo and many colective exhibitions. I got an award for experimental movie, published a book about analytical drawing for beginners and all of those willing to raise their observation skills. I have won "Soros Fund" public sculpture contest which because of political termoil in late ninetees in SCG was never to be build. In 1997 in Belgrade I took part in founding "Orchestra of Irfan Muertes", punk-trance band which has performed over 50 times in SCG and EU.

©2006 Nedim Hadziahmetovic. All rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home